Thursday, March 26, 2009

MercyPolitics in the Digg Graveyard on Social Blade.

Today, I am writing from the Digg graveyard of Social Blade. If you check you will find me at number 393. The bizarre part of it is that my Digg account seems to be working fine. I did contact Social Blade & Digg support to let them know. If my status of " living dead " become fully dead (on Digg), this will be obviously my last submission.....

UPDATE: I just had a word from Digg, I am not banned and Digg notified me that they have nothing to do with Social Blade in any way, shape or form. I also contacted Social Blade, and I just got off the " Graveyard " list that they keep of banned Digg users.Anyhow, I am back on the " alive "(active) Digg users.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does it mean you're dead? I mean, is Digg trying to boot you out.

-Dolores

Gilbert Mercier said...

Dolores,
Usually, when you get banned from Digg you end up on the Graveyard list from Social Blade(the one I am on at # 393). I think this is some kind of glitch